A Thanksgiving Soundboard A Thanksgiving Soundboard

Silly, stupid, purile, but damn funny.

Hilarious to the point of me nearly peeing my underwear given that it's a sound board doesn't matter, a breath of fresh comedic air that all people should take with little and few expectations other than to be entertained.

Good Job, job done well.

RE : The Second Nemesis RE : The Second Nemesis

Funny!

I laughed so hard when Nemesis ran off after the first encounter with the "ugh" sound effect. Excellent work!

klmppkj klmppkj

nice collab

But shouldn't you really add a credits page to acknowledge all the members of YTMND that made the parts of this work?

Waterloo Waterloo

nice game with some interesting touches

I like how you've got the music panning across the speakers depending upon where you try to hit the targets. A nice little game but it needs to be harder and I also noticed that there was no way to lose.

dazza-mate responds:

yes, so you always win, woo hoo

Platform Game Tut Fix! Platform Game Tut Fix!

Very informative

A great flash to assist those wanting to make games and have little knowledge about it.

Space Shooter 2 (API) Space Shooter 2 (API)

Impressive

Only 3Kb and a nice little game to boot.

I'm interested to see how you managed that with the coding, but I highly doubt you're going to release the source for this project.

Keep it up!

HTF Summer Smoochie HTF Summer Smoochie

on the whole,

I prefer retarded animal babies. Despite the chronology of creation.

The House The House

Excellent

I was pleasantly surprised with this movie. Although I did give up on the basement puzzle. But everything else was impressive.

Hangman - Countries Hangman - Countries

Impressive

Ignore edgemanx.

This flash was something I found myself playing a realising just how few countries I remembered even existed.

As for it being educational, I consider that a bonus.

Good work.

The Ass The Ass

Interesting.

I liked this. Interesting ideas of what to do with an Ass.

Maybe another version with more functions (can you say Hamster?) could be made and uploaded.