Nutty Room Nutty Room

STEPHEN!!!

Nice to see an interesting take upon Adam's song from the Ghost Song Wars. Loved the art style and fluidity of the animation and I'd recommend you email them both with this artwork and see if it's listed on their site or mentioned in their shows.

zikayn responds:

Just coming!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.

Ryo the ninja KID 4 part2 Ryo the ninja KID 4 part2

Incredible

Another fantastic addition to the Ninja Kid Series. Once again you use your artistic style and vision to amazing effect and pull off another rollercoaster of action and thrills.

Can't wait for Ep 5. Keep up the great work.

Pyramid Head's #1 Fan Pyramid Head's #1 Fan

Nice work

Nice twist on a good joke. Loved the graphic style and the fact PH couldn't drink the coke (which looked like it said it cock on the label) and the whole body-stripping is always funny.

mrnihil responds:

thanks ^^ yes, i think it may have said "cock" on the bottle. maybe i'm not so much the fan of the coke.

A Thanksgiving Soundboard A Thanksgiving Soundboard

Silly, stupid, purile, but damn funny.

Hilarious to the point of me nearly peeing my underwear given that it's a sound board doesn't matter, a breath of fresh comedic air that all people should take with little and few expectations other than to be entertained.

Good Job, job done well.

RE : The Second Nemesis RE : The Second Nemesis

Funny!

I laughed so hard when Nemesis ran off after the first encounter with the "ugh" sound effect. Excellent work!

klmppkj klmppkj

nice collab

But shouldn't you really add a credits page to acknowledge all the members of YTMND that made the parts of this work?